Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jamie and Greg's wedding at WIllow Heights in Morgan Hill

Jamie and Greg found me through Yelp and we initially met through video chat before they booked me. I was very excited to work with such a sweet couple. When I went to a site visit with Jamie, I was amazed by the beautiful mansion. The colors were all silver and white and it was gorgeous!

The beautiful bride getting ready with all her NINE bridesmaids! 

Beautiful windy warm day over looking the beautiful hills 


Double Happiness place cards/ favors



The beautiful Jamie and Greg for their first dance! So adorable
Thank you for letting me be a part of your very special day!

Photographer: Chris Schmauch @ Goodeyephotography.com
DJ/MC: Edgar Surla ("Sir Edgar")
Willow Heights Coordinator: Jerrod Porteur
Florist: Amy@Michisfloral.com


No comments:

Post a Comment